Today, plants are increasingly looking to attain competitive advantage; something that differentiates them in the market place. Often product pricing is of strategic importance in this regard and this, in the main, is driven by the plant's operational performance efficiency.
Forward thinking plant engineers and managers are increasingly looking towards Single Fluid Heat Transfer Systems to help manage operations in bulk drug processing, batch reaction, distillation, crystallisation, hydrogenation and drying.
There are many advantages of these systems including;
- Easy to maintain.
- Cleaner operation.
- Precise temperature control.
- No leakage at process area – it helps in maintaining a neat and clean plant.
- The operation is corrosion free.
- Centralised control.
- No cross contamination of utilities.
- No hot and cold spots – this in turn results in consistent product yields and quality – a regulatory requirement for APIs.
- Piping network is more aesthetic.
- No thermal shocks to reactor.
- No steam traps at reactor.
However, the selection of heat transfer fluid and system is critical and that's where companies like Stanseals' technical expertise comes into play.
The client (or user of the system) typically specifies the operating temperature range of their equipment and their desired heat transfer rate and Sunrax do the rest, designing, manufacturing, installing and commissioning the single fluid heat transfer system to suit the user specification. Contact Stanseals for further information