Stanseals provide a range of standard and bespoke USP Purified water sanitation skid systems for use in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industry sectors and clean utilities. Our Purified Plus range is our highest regulatory compliance water system complete with MCF's and UF.
Each Stanseals' USP purified water skid system is designed from an in-depth understanding of the Purified Water process and regulatory compliance to USP, EP and/or JP. We also offer a wide range of options in addition to multi-pass reverse osmosis and ion exchange.
Our turnkey Purified Plus skid systems incorporate a stainless steel storage tank, sealed water circulation pump, flexible stainless steel hose pipes, micron cartridge filters (MCF's) and Ultra Filtration (UF), water heating system, sampling valves, drain valves and all sensor inlet valves. The Sunrax Purified Plus system can be configured to suit the following application duties;
- Individual clean hot water generator – Temperature up to 95°C (203°F)
- Individual clean cold water generator – Temperature up to 10°C (50°F)
- Combined clean hot & cold water generator – Temperature range 30°C to 95°C (86°F to 203°F)
Our modular solutions include a range of pre-treatment systems each supplied with their own controls or configured for operation as part of a central control system. Some of the key design and technical features of the Stanseals systems include;
Stanseals' High Purity Water Storage and Distribution systems are designed to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and include the following design features.
- Tank and pipework materials of construction for optimum chemical and heat compatibility are typically Stainless Steel (316 or 316L)
- Elastomeric members such as gaskets and diaphragms are typically Teflon, EPDM, Silicone and Viton (FDA approved where required)
- The tanks are designed to be fully drainable (minimum slope 1/8” per foot
- Hygienic tank and system design of components - no bug traps
- Minimize Dead Legs (<= 2 pipe diameters)
- Smooth Surfaces - high mechanical polish/buff
- Clean joints - sanitary TriClamp and automatic orbital welding
- Passivated interior surfaces to form barrier between water and free iron
- Mechanically sealed centrifugal Pump or Canned motor pump providing leak tight pumping.
- Gasketed or welded plate heat exchanger providing efficient and quick heat transfer.
- 2 way or 3 Way Globe Control Valve providing accurate temperature control of uid and product.
- Expansion tank to accommodate volume changes expected in thermal uid.
- Strainers and non return valves for pump and equipment protection.
- Temperature transmitters and Pressure gauges for measurement of operating parameters.
- All electrical components like drive motor, wiring in flameproof construction.
- Seamless pipes and fitting in SS304 or on specific requirement.
- PID or PLC based control system.
- Simple Flameproof Operating Panel or IS HMI as man –machine interface.
- All components are assembled on compact skid to reduce installation and testing time at site.
- Micron cartridge filters (MCF's) and Ultra Filtration (UF)