Stanseals design, manufacture and install single fluid heating systems (SFHS) in a number of standard and bespoke configurations.
Heating systems are used in the manufacture of Bulk Drugs, API & Fine Chemicals and Batch processing. Typical Stanseals system application duties include;
- Individual hot thermal fluid generator – Temperature up to 300°C (572°F)
- Combined clean hot & cold thermal fluid generator – Temperature range -100°C to 300°C (-148°F to 572°F).. (SFHCS model)
Our Single Fluid Heating and Cooling Systems (SFHCS) solutions have a multiple advantages over the conventional multiple utility systems, especially for Batch processes as outlined below.
- Designed to Current Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (cGAMP)
- Full PLC control for operational reliability
- Tamper Proof - Electronics closed in lockable cabinets
- Record and retrieve the isolator operation data.
- Multilevel password protection for Isolator operation, maintenance and control