Stanseal design, manufacture and install single fluid cooling systems (SFCS) in a number of standard and bespoke configurations.
Cooling systems are used in the manufacture of Bulk Drugs, API & Fine Chemicals and Batch processing. Our Sunrax cold system application duties include;
- Individual cold thermal uid generator – Temperature up to -80°C (-112°F)
- Combined clean hot & cold thermal fluid generator – Temperature range -100°C to 300°C (-148°F to 572°F) - (SFHCS model)
Our Single Fluid Cooling System (SFCS) solutions have a multiple advantages over the conventional multiple utility systems, especially for Batch processes as outlined below.
The system can be configured to suit the client application including the addition of a refrigeration unit, as shown to the right.
- Designed to Current Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (cGAMP)
- Full PLC control for operational reliability
- Tamper Proof - Electronics closed in lockable cabinets
- Record and retrieve the isolator operation data.
- Multilevel password protection for Isolator operation, maintenance and control
- Refrigeration Unit options