Modern plants across all industrial sectors are increasingly moving towards skid mounted, best practice utility systems.
To meet the different temperature demands of single equipment processes, the following utilities are typically used;
- Chilled brine -10°C to - 40°C (14 to - 40°F)
- Chilled water 5°C to 15°C (41to 59°F)
- Cooling water 25°C to 35°C (77 to 95°F)
- Hot water 50°C to 95°C (122 to 203°F)
- Low/High Pressure Steam 110°C to 170°C (198 to 338°F)
- Thermal Fluid 180°C to 300°C (356 to 572°F)
Stanseals provide skid mounted system solutions for all of the above applications. Our standardised, modular solutions are also commonly customised to suit client specific requirements. Contact Stanseals with your requirement and see that they can do for you.